Filter balls - Replacement for sand
Filter balls in a 0.7kg box, are a direct and better replacement for sand in sand filter pumps.
- 0.7 kg of filter balls correspond to 25 kg of filter sand
- Are lighter and more efficient than conventional filter media
- Are easy to use and you don't have sand in the pool anymore
- Filter residues up to a size of 1.5 μm (sand approx. 40 μm)
- Deliver an excellent filter result
- Have a high dirt holding capacity
- Have a long lifespan
- Help you save energy
- Are non-toxic and easy to dispose of
- Supplied in the form of small balls
- Are made from 100% polyethene
- Washable and can be reused
Filter Balls have a very high dirt absorption capacity. The dirt particles adhere very strongly within the Filter Balls and promote even more effective and finer filtering. In standard filter systems, the performance of the filter pump is not sufficient to wash out the dirt. Therefore, we advise against backwashing the filter system when using Filter Balls. We recommend washing by hand. Regularly check the degree of soiling and clean the Filter Balls as required.